The Brush designed with Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for detangling. Unique Oval Brush Design for Smoothing the Hair, while the Round Edges Create Volume. 1100-Watt power provides just the right heat. Unlike conventional hair dryers, this volumizer can be placed closer to the scalp for lift. 3 Heat/Speed Settings for Styling Flexibility
- Its shell is made from high quality plastic material, which is not only durable but also practical and environmentally friendly.
- Built to greatly strict quality control standards, so it has a stable and excellent performance.
- Multiple functions, it can service as hair dryer + comb + massage comb + roll comb.
- it can easily make your hair become more attractive with some easy and convenient operation, and you will fall in love with it.
How to Use:
- 1. Firstly use towel drying hair to remove excess water for faster and better result
- 2. Separate hair into several sections
- 3. For smooth blowouts, place hair brush close to the roots and brush down toward the ends
- 4. The mixed nylon-pin with rounded tips quickly detangle, while tufted bristles with boar technology gently grip hair to smooth out hair
- 5. For voluminous blowouts, place the hair brush under the hair close to the roots and roll outward to the ends
- 6. To curl ends, place the hair brush UNDER the ends and hold or 2 to 3 seconds before rotating
- 1: Do not cover the product with the object, so as not to damage the internal components due to excessive temperature.
- 2: Do not store on flammable materials and items that are not resistant to high temperatures during use.
- 3: Do not bring it into the bathroom, or put it in water or any liquid to avoid accidents due to electric shock.
- 4: Do not allow children to use this product to avoid burns.
- 5: Straight hair, curls, hair extensions should maintain a certain safe distance from the skin to avoid overheating.
- 6: If the power cord and other components are damaged, they must be repaired by the manufacturer or the maintenance department, or they should be repaired by professional staff. Do not disassemble them.